PRIME DIGITS CORPORATION
Trivia game for iPod/iPad/iPhone. The game where all answers are colors.
- 1 to 4 players
- Bluetooth / Wi-fi / Game Center
Does the displayestatement apply to one, two or all three displayed entities? Think fast and select the color corresponding to the right answer. But watch for Mirror Mode, where everything is reversed and the complementary color becomes the right answer.
Play alone or compete with one to three friends on the same device or connected with Bluetooth/Wi-fi or Game Center.
You can produce your own question files with the Mac application CTQBuilder (also available from Prime Digits) and distribute them to other players. User question files can be uploaded to your device with iTunes.
Build question files on general or specialized topics for fun or educational purposes. You could also set a special 'Quiz Mode' in your files to direct Chromotrivia to ask all the questions sequentially in a single game (instead of randomly).
To get you started, the following question files are included with the game:
- CTQ_Plato_en: 500 general trivia questions in English.
- CTQ_Platon_fr: 500 general trivia questions in French.
- CTQ_ClintonQuiz_en: a demo of Quiz Mode. A short question file in English about former President Bill Clinton.
- CTQ_ClintonQuiz_fr: a demo of Quiz Mode. A short question file in French about former President Bill Clinton.
Application allowing the creation of question files on your Mac computer for the iPhone / iPod / iPad trivia game application Chromotrivia™.
Files produced by CTQBuilder are loaded to the mobile device with iTunes and can be shared with other players of Chromotrivia. You can easily build general or specialized question files for fun and educational purposes.
You are present on social networks? Discussion boards? Perhaps a dating site? Places where people would like to know you better? A photograph doesn't say much about you.
The solution? Simply post your SinCap!
A SinCap is a visual representation of your personality as a badge-like image engraved with the latin words SINUS CAPTO (sinus:inner cavity, inner feelings; capto: to capture).
How does it work? Simple.
1. Get the SinCap app.
2. Take the 100 questions personality test included.
3. Get the results describing your personality along five axis: Extroversion, Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, Emotional Stability, Intellect. Results also include to what degree a list of 45 qualifiers apply to you.
4. The app uses the results for each of the five parameters of your personality to control five drawing parameters used to produce your SinCap image.
5. Engrave your SinCap with your name (or user name, etc.).
6. Share your SinCap by email, post it on Facebook or export it to your computer directly from the app.
Parameters used to draw your SinCap (shapes and colors) are clearly defined and easily recognizable in the final drawing. It is relatively easy to look at a SinCap and derive the major traits of the personality associated with it. The SinCap app explains in details what these parameters are and also includes SinCap Explorer, where you can vary any of the five personality parameters and look at the effect on the SinCap drawing in real time.
3 - 3
PRIVACY - The SinCap app does not retrieve, retain, transmit, copy, add, delete or modify any personal information from Facebook accounts, except for the following:
A good quality 256 x 256 JPEG image of your current SinCap will be uploaded to your account. The image will be placed in the SinCap photo album (the album will be created if it does not exists).
A caption to accompany the image. You may edit this caption in the app.
Spectrorium tests your sense of observation and ability to detect patterns.
Simple to learn but difficult to master.
In spectrorium, you must duplicate a pattern of colors made by colored buttons on a 5x5 grid. You do this by tapping buttons on the grid.
It looks easy enough but color changes resulting from you tapping a button follow strict rules that you must learn to master in order to reach the solution as fast as you can.
- 28 levels
- Each time a level is played, a new puzzle is generated randomly
- Play a level as often as you want to improve your best time
- Levels increase in difficulty as you go along by increasing the number of taps required to reach a solution and the numbers of colors in play. White levels (24 to 28) throw in even more complications.
- Once the 28 levels are completed, you can post the total of your best times for each level on a Game Center leaderboard and see if you did better than your friends and other Spectrorium players.
- You can upgrade by purchasing 28 Advanced levels directly from the application. The upgrade also include a grid generator to make your own levels (3x3 to 8x8), allowing you to choose yourself the number of taps for a solution, the number of colors in play, etc.
- Advanced levels require more taps for a solution and is played on a 6x6 grid with slightly different rules to make the puzzle even more challenging.
- Advanced levels have their own leaderboard on Game Center.
© 2016 - Prime Digits Corporation